SAMSON AURO D1800
Auro Goes Where Low-End Is A Must.
Samson's Auro D1800 Active Subwoofer provides amazing lows that will bring the bottom-end of your PA setup to life. Designed with a Class D amplifier, this subwoofer packs heart-thumping power into a more efficient enclosure ideal for fixed installations, musicians, DJs and general live sound reinforcement. Auro D1800 goes where low-end is a must.
Auro D1800 has an 18" low frequency transducer with a robust 3" voice coil that drives 500 watts of RMS and 1,000 watts of peak output power. In addition, its Power, Signal and Peak LED displays provide constant output monitoring. A fixed frequency (126Hz, 24dB/octave) electronic crossover allows you to use Auro D1800's balanced XLR stereo input, as well as its balanced XLR stereo full range and high-pass outputs to run your satellite speakers or daisy chain with additional subwoofers. Use the Normal/Invert phase level control to ensure that the subwoofer is in phase with the rest of your PA system.
To ensure roadworthy durability, Auro D1800 is constructed of solid 3/4" plywood with a professional textured finish. The enclosure also features large metal handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 35mm pole mount receptacle.
Easy to move and built to last, the Auro D1800 Active Subwoofer provides the super tight and punchy low frequency output that your PA has been waiting for.
- Class D active subwoofer
- 500 watts RMS, 1,000 watts Peak output power
- 18" low frequency transducer
- 3" voice coil
- Fixed frequency (126 Hz, 24 dB/octave) electronic crossover
- Balanced XLR stereo input
- Balanced XLR stereo full range and high-pass outputs
- Power, Signal and Peak LED displays
- Normal/Invert phase level control
- Large metal grab handles and a 35mm pole mount receptacle
- Solid 3/4" plywood construction with textured finish
Tulis reviewNama Anda:
Review Anda: Catatan: HTML tidak diterjemahkan!
Rating: Jelek Bagus
Masukkan kode dalam kotak berikut: